Before Continuing, Please Read Below
The greatest opportunity for a successful offer will demonstrate the following:
- A credible source has identified an unmet need for the items being offered.
- An organization prepared to manage and distribute the items has been identified and contacted.
- Costs of transportation, shipping, warehousing, and distribution are covered.
- Costs and management of customs tariffs and other cross-border requirements are covered.
- All quality assurance requirements from host government and the recipient are met and available for disclosure.